1 Stop package tracking site for most carriers...

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey all, I'm not sure where this thread would fit in, so to err on the side of caution, I thought the Cafe might be a good place to start...
I stumbled on this site while googling for some stuff, and I thought that some ppl might find this useful, so here goes...

http://www.worldlabel.com/Pages/tracking.htm

Hope it helps some! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well it's another fine mess you have got us in "Stanley"! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goodjob.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is going to help a lot of people a lot of the time. Thank you for the link!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: 1 Stop package tracking site for most carriers

You guys are all most welcome! Just glad that this can help you guys... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Beamhead, that line sounds familiar, was that from Laurel & Hardy or something like that?

Saaby

Flashaholic

I don't know if it does DHL or Airborne, but Google can do FedEx, UPS, and USPS tracking numbers. Just put the number in, it's smart enough to figure out the rest. UPCs too!

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior

[ QUOTE ]
Stanley said:
You guys are all most welcome! Just glad that this can help you guys... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Beamhead, that line sounds familiar, was that from Laurel & Hardy or something like that?

[/ QUOTE ]
Stan Laurel & Oliver Hardy
Oliver would always blame the messes they got into on Stanley, though it was usually Hardy's fault.

Thanks for the link!