Inretech question

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
unders on the 6 lux models if three could be done collminated and three done non collminated...would it fit...I think on a 5watt per lux model it would be the ultimate nonrechargable big model for home or car. Would give a hit of reach and flood light at the same time. Of course it should be every other lamp collminated ane every other one flood.
This would be an interesting light indeed. I would buy one eventually.

INRETECH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Unfort, there isn't room inside the head of the flashlight on the SUPER6 (6xLEDs) for 6 lenses

The SUPER6 was designed as a very high powered wide angle flashlight, and it does that very well - I was replacing a fuel filter on my brothers 9000lb monster truck, and it was so nice to have a flashlight to light up the area and not have to worry about pointing it

But, I will look into your idea of making a new product that does exactly that, 3 with lenses and 3 without

We could build the SUPER6 board just slightly different and try a prototype; I am sure there would be lots of people wanting to "test" it for us

Happy Holidays and safe travels for all

shipinretech

Enlightened
Actually, I was thinking along those lines the other night. Mike and I will talk about this and see what we can come up with. I'm not positive that there won't be excessive interference from the shadow of the lens. We may have a protype available before the end of the year.

Patrick

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
If there is a shadow problem, I wonder if this would solve it. Have the three lensed lights at the normal height, then use sometype of spacer to raise the non-lensed floodlights higher to the height that eleminated the shadows.

Nerd

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm.... Singapre is hot and wet...near the equator...perfect for weathering test.... Hm...
grin.gif

Eric S

Newly Enlightened
I`ve been thinking about something like that for a while. Maybe one 5w in the center w/optics and 4 or 5 1w around it without optics or 2 1w HD w/optics and 2 5w w/out. However it`s done it would be a great idea.
Eric

INRETECH

Flashlight Enthusiast
We could build a stacked PCB adapter with HUGE holes for the lenses to allow the upper LEDs to be up high enough to clear; but it would be expensive to make since all the time on the router
making those large holes