i just saw the movie saw

raggie33

*the raggedier*
holly molly its to graphic but was pretty good.watching the grudge next then white castle trhen creak with no paddle.then napolen dymanbite

MrBenchmark

Enlightened
I liked "The Grudge." Let us know about White Castle and Napoleon Dynamite. I was thinking of watching those with my teenage sons. (No way my wife will watch them.) If they are at least as good as "Dude, Where's my car", I'll probably watch them...

code09

Enlightened
White castle is soooo funny raggie, you'll laugh your head off. Napolen dynanite, lots of ppl found it halarious, but i found it kinda lame. What do you guys think?

Leeoniya

Enlightened
see The Ring 2 and Constantine when they come out. those are my plans anyways. Napoleon Dynamite is pretty funny. go with someone you can laugh with. i think it might have been lamer if i saw it without a large group of people.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Napoleon D seemed kind of lame when I saw it...but with two teenage sons around the house, it seems many scenes and sayings keep popping into my day to day mind! "Gooooooosh!" "...I dunno, build her a cake or something."

I think it's still one of those flicks I have to ask myself why I watched it!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ther grudge was ok.but it confused me pretty good.watching up the creek now.im kinda wishing i didnt rent dymanite.it was that or shark tale.i realy wanted a chris farley movie.i love his movies

DaFiend

Enlightened
Watch "up the/a creek" a second time you will have new found respect.

You gauy's call it white castle? In Australia its called " Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif That movie is awesome.

Haven't seen ND, have no idea what that is.

Chris Farley???? man, he been dead for years now! but i loved him! Black Sheep, Tommy Boy, Billy Madison, Beverly hills ninja..................

Oh my, Raggie, you just brought back some of my fondest memories. He was a legend. I'd rather not talk about his demise though..........

A Legend of the Comic Industry........

Serves me right for working in a video shop for a few years.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
chris farley wa a great guy ive heard nothing but nice things about him.i was so sad at his death.i liked the paddle movie and white castle was awweume.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, Chris Farley was an awsome guy. I particularly liked Billy Madison and having him in it just made things even more hilarious. Was "The Grudge" scary Raggs? My friend saw and says he will never watch it again. He told me about that throaty noise that is made in the movie somewhere and now when we hang out at night all I have to do is make that noise and it scares the crap oput of him.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
baker the grudge was ok.it had some scary parts but i saw more scary movies before.wrong turn. and cabin fever scared me more