Ben Stiller fans anyone?

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
My favorite movies are Ben Stillers. When i watch his movies, i laff my A$$ off... my favorites are "Theres something about mary" (sorta R kinda movie for a 12 yr old but i luv it) "Zoolander /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif" (actually its the movie that started my Ben Stiller craze) Also, i loved "Meet the Parents" (I never get enough of that "Focker" stuff...) but meet the fockers sorta stunk. It seems that sequels usually always suck.... But Ben Stillers Movies are still the best!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ive been told i look like him lol im like g thansk i wanna look like that ugly guy lol

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
Im not THAT much of a fan of his. He's got a few good ones out there. But face it, he along with Adam Sandler (and others) play the same character everytime. Ben Stiller isnt quite as bad on that as Sandler, but still, for the most part, same person.

Cameron

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
So none of you liked dodgeball? or Starsky and Hutch?

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a fan of some of his stuff. He does some that I think is just stupid goofy, but some borders on really classic like Zoolander /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I went to high school with Vince Vaughn, so I always enjoy the movies they make together like Doge Ball /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
You went to high school with Vince Vaughn???? I never met a famous person in my life! Hmm, except when I met Triple H when I went to New Mexico at the Air Port.... But never an Actor. My sister met Nicolas Cage with his girlfriend while she was watching the Phantom of the opera though..

Edit: did you know him as a friend? Or did you just know he went to that school?

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Mags_despiser said:
So none of you liked dodgeball? or Starsky and Hutch?

[/ QUOTE ]

DodgeBall and Meet the Parents are my favorite Ben Stiller movies. He's hilarious.