• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired W/T/B Modded M@glites or EL Blasters..

gl22man

Enlightened
Hello, i want to buy a few modded maglites and a few electro-lumens blaster lights, they have to be bright and white, no cat urine green or nasty yellow. i would prefer the mags in a 2c or 2d size and the blaster in whatever size, will entertain all offers. Can be a 5w or 3w lights. Nothing over $75.
Please pm with offers..
Mike..

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
gl22man said:
Hello, i want to buy a few modded maglites and a few electro-lumens blaster lights, they have to be bright and white, no cat urine green or nasty yellow. i would prefer the mags in a 2c or 2d size and the blaster in whatever size, will entertain all offers. Can be a 5w or 3w lights. Nothing over $75.
Please pm with offers..
Mike..

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just Build One Yourself? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
[ QUOTE ]
gl22man said:
Please pm with offers..
Mike..

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not just Build One Yourself? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what got me started /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif was my first mod.

Shane

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
[ QUOTE ]
teststrips said:
I saw a post by mr bulk suggesting Yaesumofo heatsinks, but where to find is beyond me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Step right up, folks get your O sinks here .

Latest posts