2 minimag
2D mag
3D mag
magcharger
2 e2ha
9an with kt3 head
m4
ok now for all the questions.
I saw there was a group buy that i missed for some WA bulbs ie the 1160 which if im correct i can just drop in the magcharger and make it way better ...Q1 whats the lumen/cp of the standard bulb as againt the wa1160 and what about runtime...and also cos ive missed the group buy where can i get a couple of 1160s from bearing in mind i'm in the UK..
Q2
My 2 and 3d are fairly redundant as they dont produce anywhere near the same light as say the 9an so how can i upgrade these ..either of them easily to something pretty hot...bear with me guys i need the answer in plain english as i dont know all the terms and abbreviations for the modding parts and also again im in the uk so i need to be able to get them...what would they then become ie lumens/cp and also again runtime.
Q3.
I like the idea of pila rechargables so where can i get the charger and batteries (looks like 168s) for the m4 ...if i use these does it change the lumen and or runtime .
Q4
I posted before b'cos i bought the 3.7 r123 and stupidly put them in the m4 yep burnt the mn60 out so ive ordered another 2 of these ...but q is can i use these for anything on what i have without going to new led heads or anything , id like to keep with what i have maybe with a mod but not necessarily new heads...
Q5
Someone said that maybe cheverofreak had a dif option for using these in my e2 with a dif bulb ..whats the story on this one also if there is a dif bulb available to change to does it alter the lumens or runtime significantly...
Sorry for all the ?s and hopefully you'll be able to help this newbie..
cheers
Nick

scudinc

Enlightened
Flashlightlens.com for 1160s. Jsburlys.com for rechargeables. As for upgrading the Mags? Check out the Roar of the Pelican thread in the Incandescent forum.

nw5951

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for that ..anymore help always appreciated...looking for an easy mod to the M*G D2...also still not sure what to do with the r123s

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
If you want to use 2 Pila 168S in your M4 you will need the N2,MN15,MN16 that are for use in the M3T with 3x123.

If you want to use your M4 lamps (MN60,MN61) you will need 2 A19 extensions and 3 Pila 168S.

You can get Pilas from J.S. Burly's

Some of the lights that work with the R123s are:
Surefire E1e/KL1
E2e/KL1
TW4 (AKA: E1e/Kl4)
ARC4+
HDS EDC