• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McLux PR/X3T/BB750 -- SOLD!

bajaiman

Enlightened
I've got a McGizmo's built PR in bare AL with rare LuxV X3T/BB750. McLux 3x123 body is included along with a dummy CR123 so 2x123 can be used. The beam on this X3T is unique, it has a warmer tint on the inside and cooler (bluish-purpleish) tint on the outside, I've never seen anything like this before.

The condition of the light is in excellent condition, never carried, always been a shelf queen. This is your chance to own the almost impossible to find LuxV X3T.

Price: $249 shipped (normal airmail 10-14 days transit). I will not be responsible for package lost during shipping.

Paypal only. Please add 4% extra to the final cost. Paypal addy is bajaiman at yahoo dot com

First to post "I'll take it" gets it regardless of PMs received in between.

Please do not hesitate to PM me if you have any queries.

Thanks for looking.

Edit: This is the last price drop, if its not sold in the next 24 hours it'll be withdrawn.

bajaiman

Enlightened
Re: FS: McLux PR/X3T/BB750 -- LAST Price Drop!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif One last price drop before being withdrawn.

Josey

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's too bad you're not getting any takers for such a great light. I'm really tempted, especially since I lost my Aleph 1 DB917 Lux III.

Can this light be mounted on an L4 body, and do you know how it would compare to the L4's beam?

bajaiman

Enlightened

Yes this light can be mounted on any 2x123 SF E series compatible bodies . The PR head has more throw but less sidespill compared to L4. Since PR and aleph 1 are using the same size of reflector I think you would have an idea about the beam characteristics of LuxV in PR head. I will take some beamshot comparison (about 4 hours from now) between L4 and PR/X3T and PM/email you the pix.

Andreas

Enlightened

I'll take it since I missed the auction!!

andreas