any one understand my new avator

raggie33

*the raggedier*
its from a new movie i like but.it has to be under 20 k so i was wondering if anyone understood it?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol not a horse. but there rideing something lol. i may change it .to a static picturre

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ya are very close if i recall its a couger or leaperd and it my fav part of harrrrold and kamare go to white castle lol

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, leopards and cougars are pretty different. Does it have spots/rings? It looks like it has black lines (why I thought it was a tiger), but now I see that it looks more like black blotches. That'd make it a leopard, out of those two choices. But, if you're not sure that it is either a leopard or cougar, it could be a jaguar. I think those are the only cats that have black spots/rings and that are that big. No cheetah. To small.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yeah i think im going to change it sigman. maybe ill make one of something else in the am.baker im not sure what he is they said in movie but i forgot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol i just changed it the old one was a gif i made from the white castle movie.think ill be ading a flashlight for my penquin.i like penquins.

knot_lover

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
yep that it knot lover

[/ QUOTE ]

Do i get a prize for guessing right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I prefer the part where the guy with scabs and pus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eeew.gif wants to join in the 3some with harold, kumar and his wife that was funny...