Sky Lumen        
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Official USL Sign Up List (Pt. 2)

Default Official USL Sign Up List (Pt. 2)

Welcome to the official sign up list for the Ultimate Stealth Light by bwaites!

Part 1 of the sign up thread can be found at Official USL Sign Up List (Pt 1).
    Part 3 of the sign up thread can be found at Official USL Sign Up List (Pt. 3).

The list and it's accompanying information has been moved to the new thread, Part 3.

Flashaholic

Default Re: Official USL Sign Up List (Pt. 2)

I would like the upgraded charger please as well as a smooth reflector. Thanks.

Will

Flashaholic

Mine looks OK, but I think I would also like the 3" head to match the body, so whatever color the head is likely to be would be my first choice in body colors.

Flashaholic*

Upgraded charger please.

To help clear up the 3" head color issue.

It will most likely be available in black and/or natural aluminum. The other colors are not a consideration.

If your color choice is based upon that as a factor then I would recommend either black or natural.

Bill

Flashaholic

Oops!! Can I change one of my preferences to match Bill's most recent post? If the 3" head is only available in black and natural (if/when it is made), my color preferences would be black, natural, and then pewter, with the color of the 3" head matching the color of my light. Thanks, and I apologize for being a pain in the neck.

Enlightened

Can someone advise if the Maha 777 plus 2 charger would be adequate? Or is the Triton that much better? Thanks!

Flashaholic

Fat Tony said:

[ QUOTE ]
    Oops!! Can I change one of my preferences to match Bill's most recent post? If the 3" head is only available in black and natural (if/when it is made), my color preferences would be black, natural, and then pewter, with the color of the 3" head matching the color of my light.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please make mine the same. Thanks

The Maha 777 plus 2 is adequate, BUT the Triton is that much better!

The Maha will charge at a max rate of 800 Milliamps so it will take longer to charge the pack. In addition it will charge a max of 12 cells, but for the USL and for Ginseng's new light, that is sufficient. (At least for now!)

Bill

I'm sorry guys, the 3" head is still a ways off.

The designer and manufacturer of that head is in the middle of several other projects, but I expect he will eventually get there.

He has been hamstrung by outside suppliers promising one thing, yet unable to deliver on their promises.

The USL will, I am sure, ship long before those heads are ready.

Bill

Flashaholic*

Please update #5 Raindrop to include the upgraded Charger option of the Triton Charger. Since I have the Pewter light ordered I will pass on the 3" Head since it isn't available in Pewter.

~Greg

again, i have no idea what is going on here, or what the freaking difference is between the chargers, but i guess i'd like the upgraded one please [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif[/img]

Enlightened

Please update dh515(#49) to the upgraded charger. Thank you!

Flashaholic

Codeman,

Please place me on the upgraded charger list.

Flashaholic*

Here we go again...

Am I too late to get in on this?

I would really love one!

Sorry, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img] but do you need some technical skills to know how to use the upgraded charger?

How much additional cost to be added to the original price?

Thanks

The list has been updated.

I will be out of town for most of today and tomorrow. I will post the next update of the list sometime tomorrow afternoon or evening.

Catdaddy - I've added you to the list! Let me know which options you'd like.

[ QUOTE ]
    CPFMan said:
    Sorry, [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img] but do you need some technical skills to know how to use the upgraded charger?

How much additional cost to be added to the original price?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

The only stupid questions are those un-asked. Have you looked at the manuals for the two chargers? I don't have a Triton yet, so I'm sure others can answer better. From looking at the manual, I get the immpression that, if you follow the instructions, it's no harder to use than programming a VCR.

Actual costs are still being worked on. As soon as Bill has them, one of us will post them.

Hmm I just checked my entry again and it seems that I have been 'upgraded' to a 3" head? If it's free I don't mind.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif[/img] If not perhaps could I trouble you guys to change that to "no" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Also, as reflectors go, change mine to LOP, HOP. I've decided I want the option for a HOP reflector in addition to the standard LOP. Thanks!

Anyway, what's the pricing like for the 3" head and upgraded charger? How much will I save by opting for no charger vs standard charger?

KevinL - Sorry about that! It's fixed now.

Bill's still working on costs, so I don't know what the difference will be on the charger options.

What! No freebie?! Just kidding. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Thanks for helping Bill maintain the list and keep up with all our little changes here and there so he can focus on getting the USL out to us.

PS: Don't forget my additional HOP reflector [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
    KevinL said:
    What! No freebie?! Just kidding. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Thanks for helping Bill maintain the list and keep up with all our little changes here and there so he can focus on getting the USL out to us.

PS: Don't forget my additional HOP reflector [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, even if it had been free, I would have had to charge you for pointing out my mistake! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And now, you've done gone and dunnit again! Two mistakes this morning, and I slept in! Must be getting old...

Your info should be correct now. If it isn't, just [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif[/img] me, okay? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I'm outa here!

Flashaholic*

I really don't want to make this complicated for anyone, but I am from UK and either need a 220/240v charger (if available), or none (Bill said he would offer a discount). If I have to get my own, would any other Brit be kind enough to point me in the right direction as to what I should buy (as I am a complete novice here!)?
    CHEERS. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Psychomodo,

The 2 chargers I plan on supplying simply need a 12 volt power supply which can supply a minimum of 13 amps. There are multiple options available in that regard, including most new computer power supplies. I have found a very nice, reasonable cost for the US crowd, but Europe, the Orient, etc., all require different options.

Since the heaviest piece of the package will be the power supply, (the charger itself weighs less than a pound!) I'm hoping that we can come up with a more efficient way to supply the power supplies than shipping them trasoceanic!

js has a GB connection and thinks that he can help in that regard, so we are working on it!

Bill

Flashaholic*

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Just noticed that my request for no charger from 2/16/05 didn't get entered.

I already have a Triton.

Flashaholic*

Please put me down for the Triton upgrade charger, Black or Pewter, Smooth and LOP, and 3" if it matches the body.
    Thank you,
    John

Enlightened

Charger upgrade please. Thank you.

Please add a charger upgrade for me too. You can't go wrong investing in better electrons.

Upgraded charger for me aswell please Bill.

Cheers, Pat.

Hi, Bill and Ray.

I too would like to upgrade the charger given the cost does not exceed 70 dollars, and if we have a solution for the 110-240 dual voltage supply. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thank you!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast