Flashlights on 24

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm disappointed. You'd think CTU would know better than to use anything but Surefires... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

mike2004

Newly Enlightened
Eh, the one Jack had tonight didn't look like a TL-2 to me, the circular ribbing was way more pronounced. The million dollar question SHOULD be, what kind of gun does Jack carry? My guess...and H&K USP or USP Compact.

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok... you would think that CTU would be carrying around some heavy-duty SUREFIREs.. Maybe the M2, M3, M6?...
A U2 would rock.. I want to see a movie with U2!

-tom

shifty646

Newly Enlightened
I have seen him use a USP Compact on previous seasons. Didn't pay much attention on today's episode.
I am also curious as to what flashlights Jack and Tony used on today's episode... Looked close to a TL2, but don't think that's it...

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
- Deleted for repetition-

cheapo

Flashlight Enthusiast
NO, its not a tl-2, I saw rubber grip rings around it. I dont know what it was, but it had some nice light eh?

-David

mike2004

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
cheapo said:
NO, its not a tl-2, I saw rubber grip rings around it. I dont know what it was, but it had some nice light eh?

-David

[/ QUOTE ]

There were quite a few rings around it as I recall. Looked like some sort of custom job you see around here. Dammit, I have to know what kind it was NOW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looked like the textured rings on a VIP, but I'm sure it wasn't a VIP. I looked at it pretty closely and didn't recognize the light.

-Keith

mike2004

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Size15's said:
I was under the impression they used handheld Laser Devices flashlights like the OP-6 Operator or Operative.

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you get that impression?

mike2004

Newly Enlightened
LD18018G-big.jpg

seattlite

Enlightened
I have HDTV and saw last night episode in HD. I concur that the body style of the light(s) they used on last nights show looked like the above. When they entered the terrorist house, you can clearly see in one of the shots, the the distinctive knurled rings around the body of the light.

nethiker

Enlightened
Wow, you guys are good.

I was watching the show last night and my wife turns to me with a smile on her face asking what kind of flashlight that was. I thought it was a surefire or something that I could look up quick on the net, but no...I was stumped.

I think she was secretly satisfied that I didn't know what the light was. She thinks I spend way to much time on CPF. Now the question is...should I tell her about the light?

I think I might keep this one to myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Greg

rgc

Newly Enlightened
The search function is not working properly for me . . . Laser Ops seem to be a wee bit on the expensive side. Anyone who ownes one care to comment?

rgc

Latest posts