How Many LED Flashlights do you own?

Yukon_Jack

Enlightened
Not counting button cell lights - I count 147 operating lights. Am I sick? Are you sicker?

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well you can see what's in my sig, but you're obviously having more fun than I am.

Yukon_Jack

Enlightened
Must clarify that I have multiples of similar, if not the same, flashlights - like about a dozen different infinities, 4 UK 4eLed, 4 Costco 2AA, and several SL Jr.s and SL 4AA 7 led, etc. Oh yeh, an a half dozen Dorcy 1AAA.

Sixpointone

Enlightened
I have just one LED Flashlight, which is my Surefire L4. However, if you count Headlamps, since I own the Princeton Tec EOS, that would make my total two.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Figure I've got no less than 300 of them; probably considerably more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif
I do not have an official count though - this is just a "guesstimate".

FLASHLIGHTMAN

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Yukon_Jack said:
Not counting button cell lights - I count 147 operating lights. Am I sick? Are you sicker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Yukon_Jack,
You are one sick puppy, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif but I'm close behind with 129
LED lights (non button cell)./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
Like you said, there are lots of duplicates in mine also for color, etc.

If this is "crazy" I just hope I go bonkers and get some more! Oh yea, I just did, bought an Surfire L2 off B/S/T.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Dave

FLASHLIGHTMAN

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:
Figure I've got no less than 300 of them; probably considerably more. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

300! WOW
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
I must have about 50, including old incands. that get very little attention. I make a conscious effort to not duplicate. That's the only way I can justify to my practical/cheap self my new purchases.

Geoff

jtice

Flashaholic
hmmm, I just counted 102 not counting button cells.
and i know I had to miss some.

yep... i need help. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried counting a few months back and it was 70-something then, not including coin cells. I own very few incans - I'm only buying LEDs now.

PhotonBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia, Canada http://tinyu
I've got about 14 or so of them, but I've just declared a moratorium on buying more until a wave of new ones with the newer, brighter LEDs (both Luxeon and 5 mm) becomes widely available. I figure about a year from now will do the trick. In the meantime, I'll be able to more fully appreciate the features and qualities of what I already own. I certainly won't be in the dark for quite a while.

Mrd 74

Enlightened
I'm on a few lists for customs and I'm expecting a T3 this week but as of this very moment I only have one LED light in my possession......but it's a Larry Light.

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not as sick as some of you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1 LSHP
2 Arc AAA Turquoises
1 Arc AAA P
1 Surefire L4
2 Inova X5s
And 3 LED flashlights from Target

Wong

Newly Enlightened
Not many /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif only 8 flashlight now

Cheers

paulr

Flashaholic
Around 100 of which most are cheap coin cell lights. Not counting those, hmm, maybe 15 or 20. Around 8? of these are in CMG Infinity/Infinity Ultra family (different colors, etc). Just four Luxeons, I think (McLux TK, Firefly FF1, UK 4AA eLED, Nuwai Q3).

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Off the top of my head - Aleph2, Aleph3, about 4 Infinities, maybe 6 Photons, a pair of 4AA 7LED Streamlights, half a dozen Arc AAAs, 3 Arc AAs, 4 Arc LSs, SL Luxeon Jr., Surefire L4, Dorcy 3AA and 1AA, pair of QIIIs, two Inova X1s, two Inova X5Ts, and a couple of Peak 1AAAs. Staring at the mailbox waiting for another Arc AAA and LS (thank you AlphaTea and 14C). Long-term waiting on HDS EDC 60 and CR2 Ion.

Ahh . . . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

ob1

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
The_LED_Museum said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to see a picture of your collection

I have about 6

Robban

Enlightened
Only 6, I suck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif