new chciken recipe

raggie33

*the raggedier*
get ya good chicken breat leave skin on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif preheat oven to 350 then use real butter and melt butter in microwave..spread over chciken then sprinkle that red cajun pepper on it both side also use black pepper and salt and garlic place in cast iron skilet then place skilet in oven 4 1 hour then eat.its very spicey and good i think.always make sure ya preapre chciken safely .make sure insdies are corect temps in my oven 1 hour at 350 is perefct.but always check to be sure

nethiker

Enlightened
Sounds good raggie. Thanks.

When I cook like that (in a cast iron skillet in the oven) I like to add some onion, carrots, peppers and potatoes, cut sort of big so they cook in the same time as the chicken. Saves on the dishes and everything is ready at once.

Greg

raggie33

*the raggedier*
cool good idea greg.i love cast iron.i nevr get em seasened corectlybut i love how durable they are and some reason they seem to cook better.my dad has his cast iron skilet and its as smooth as glass .nothing sticks to it

Santelmo

Enlightened
Wow! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif Sounds really yummy indeed! Food is another passion of mine. OK here's my own, it's basically a rub for the chicken: Lots of chopped-up garlic, baby limes (wish we had lemons here in the Philippines but we have "calamansi" instead) salt/fish sauce, pepper and a bit of paprika. Peel the skin off and give the bird a good rub like it was on a sauna or something and marinade for 2-4 hrs. or overnight. Fry, broil or roast, good to the bones! In fact I'm drooling already. . . gotta go buy chicken later. . .

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
Hmmm.... I wonder if this would be good with ostrich?????!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif