So how much time on cpf?

code09

Enlightened
Do you guys spend on CPF each day approximately?

Id say around 2 hours for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif
But its just soooo easy!! I check it first thing when i wake up, whenever i have a small break, and before i sleep...i cant resist the BST Forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lets hear YOUR confessions!

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Re: So how much time.....

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I think I'd like to avoid the answer - I might wake up! Gotta have a hobby! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'd rather be "here" than "some other places getting into trouble"!!

raggie33

*the raggedier*

lol i dont wanna answer either sigman.but its fun so its ok.im adicted to cpf

DaFiend

Enlightened

Well, i get to work at 6:30am, and leave at 5:30pm in between i constantly check in. then when i get home it goes back on, till i go to bed about 10:30. I have a tv tuner on my comp so i can wtch tv and surf at the same time, can make the TV as big or as little as i want, or move it where i want on the screen, it pretty cool. On weekends, its even scarier.......
errr.gif

"Hi, my name is Tim..... and i'm a flashaholic"
*CPF Support group chimes in....* "Hi Tim" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif
"its been 15 minutes since i last logged onto CPF....."
shiftyeyes3d.gif

I need to spend a bit more time practicing/learning my guitar
guitarist.gif

I need to be taken away for a while..........
abducted.gif

fore

Newly Enlightened

Man, I don't want to answer that question either. I just joined up and can't believe how much time I've spent in the last few weeks. I started reading the posts because I was looking to buy a flashlight, and thought it would be a good place to get some advice. I finally settled on the XM-3 as a cheap decent light. Now...I'm actually considering spending almost 10 times the amount on the new Bulk creation. Sheesh, this stuff is stronger than crack! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif

code09

Enlightened

hahahhaa o cmon guys!!! Lets hear some numbers!!!

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast

The amount of time I spend on cpf seems to be a default period of an hour or so a day PLUS an additional amount each day which seems to be directly prorportional to how much money I have to spend on lights at the time.

greenLED

Flashaholic

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif It clearly depends on what I'm doing (flashlight related), and how busy I am at home, work, etc. On a "good" weekday I check early at work, during lunch break, and late at night before going to bed; I'd say a max of 3 hours. More like 1-2 hours max when I'm doing other stuff.

I know for sure I spend *a lot* more time looking at lights (not only CPF) when I first got hooked into flashaholism; I was trying to learn it all! Now, I focus or search for certain tid-bits and my time here is less.

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast

I need to be out here more than I have been but I have been too busy. I hope I can spend somemore time than I have been soon.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic

Probably 1-2 hours in many visits. I luckily can pop in here at work while waiting for samples to cook, instruments to warm up, etc. At home I usually wait til late.

Geoff

Malpaso

Enlightened

I leave it running in the background while I'm at work, and do a refresh on the Latest Threads page every once in a while. If I see a subject I want to learn about, I may spend a bit of time researching it. I'm likely to spend some time if I see an interesting banner ad as well.

jtice

Flashaholic

heh hours and hours

you probably cant find a time that either my work or home comp isnt logged into CPF.
Well, maybe while im driving to and from work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

heh, actually. Im at "work" now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

Honestly from about 15 minutes a day when I'm buzy to 4+ hours when I'm not...

DaFiend

Enlightened

I thought this thread would have really taken off. like the "whats your occupation?" thread and the "how do you get to work?" thread.......

code09

Enlightened

haha yeaah, as did i. I guess maybe some ppl are scared to tell the truth! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif