Can you have too many CSI's?????

DaFiend

Enlightened
Can you have too many CSI\'s?????

Last night the first episode of CSI: New York aired in Australia. I know, you guys have probably seen the whole of the first series.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif We get shows really late over here, it really does spoil some things sometimes. (so please no spoilers!!!)

Now i really love the orginal CSI & CSI: Miami (David Caruso really makes this one!!!!). But I just don't know about New York...... Is the whole CSI thing going to overexpose itself and get shot in the foot?

I know it was the first episode, and fair enough, i was mucking around, and tuning my guitar etc during ads. But it really just grab me like the other 2. Gary Sinise is a great actor but i feel he has been rather let down by poor casting of other characters. I just don't know. Does it get better and really take you in like the other CSI's? Or am i just overreacting?

Just to keep you up with how far we are behind, Speed died last week in CSI:Miami.

Is this CPFer all CSI'd out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Can you have too many CSI\'s?????

I like LV and Miami better than NY, but sometimes the episodes in NY are OK.

nexro

Enlightened

I watch all 3 CSIs that I download from the net as the eps are really slow to air here.
CSI:NY hasn't even been aired here yet.

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

LV and Miami. NY not so much. Caruso got me in "Mad Dog and Glory" with Robert DeNiro, Bill Murray and Uma Thurman. I don't think it did well but I liked it. Bill Murray as a tough guy? I bought the act.

Someone here said CSI is a show about flashlights with some sub-plots thrown in.

DaFiend

Enlightened

they do use use alot of flashlights/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif, and lasers too/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif . I dunno, i'll surely report back here next week with my 2nd episode findings. I'm really into the the forensic side of stuff, and the original seems to have the best forensic side of things of all 3 so far. I don't know, maybe i just expect a bit too much from the first episode. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

NeonLights

Flashlight Enthusiast

Don't forget the "other" CSI show, NCIS. It is my favorite of the CSI shows by far. I still like the original CSI show too, but Grissom's quirkiness gets to me sometimes. I do watch CSI Miami every week, but sometimes it is a struggle, David Caruso's pretentiousness and arrogance has made me almost stop watching it on several occasions. I don't watch CSI NY very much, but mainly because it is on the same time as Law and Order SVU, and I always watch that. I've really liked Gary Sinese ever since Stephen King's "The Stand", I like him a lit better than the other two CSI leads, but his supporting cast is the worst of the three shows.

-Keith

Malpaso

Enlightened

On a scale of 1 to 10, Vegas gets a 10, NY a 7 and Miami a 2 (would have gotten a 1 except for the episode where they call a Taurus a cheap Beretta knock off). Sinise is a far better actor than Caruso, and always has been. Caruso's last decent performance was in an Officer and a Gentleman.

On a side note, who thinks Jorja (I'm a) Fox, is hotter than Marg Helgenberger?

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am stupid. I thought this was a flashlight term I was not aware of...

Jack_Crow

Enlightened

DaFriend,
You got me thinking of CSI Oz.

First act a body get's found and all kinds of interesting evidence get's found.

Second act the CSI Oz crew figures out the crime.

Third Act, the CSI team have a barbi and a beer.

end credits.

Now that sounds like a fun show.

Next season.
CSI Saudi
Islam meets the guys of the crime lab.

CSI Sicicly
"You find what we tell you, or else, understand".

CSI Mars
"Follow the foot prints in the sand".

Enough already

DaFiend

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Jack_Crow said:
DaFriend,
You got me thinking of CSI Oz.

First act a body get's found and all kinds of interesting evidence get's found.

Second act the CSI Oz crew figures out the crime.

Third Act, the CSI team have a barbi and a beer.

end credits.

Now that sounds like a fun show.

Next season.
CSI Saudi
Islam meets the guys of the crime lab.

CSI Sicicly
"You find what we tell you, or else, understand".

CSI Mars
"Follow the foot prints in the sand".

Enough already

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

I'll star in the 3rd act of the Aussie one...... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drunk.gif
pint.gif
icon_beer.gif

Latest posts