Where to buy used lights.

mcl2u

Newly Enlightened
I've read in some of the posts that you can buy used lights. Where?

Duncan

Newly Enlightened
Scroll down on the main page of the site...the B/S/T forums are near the bottom of the forum lists.

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
If we were truly kind we wouldn't have mentioned it. Now your wallet is in dire jeopardy. Don't say we didn't warn you. Have fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

-LT

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don't doooooo iiiiiitttttt!!!!!

Be warn STAY AWAY FROM B/S/T. For if you go in, there is a Big burly guy that will take your wallet, credit cards and bank account and turn them all in to. to.. to.... FLASHLIGHTS lots and lot of flashlights, and only you will know the reason you keep getting more and more flashlights.

be warned I've been well beaten by the wife for always showing up with a "new" whiter and brighter flashlight that "SHE" says I don't need.

Doug

greenLED

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
diggdug13 said:
...I've been well beaten by the wife for always showing up with a "new" whiter and brighter flashlight that "SHE" says I don't need

[/ QUOTE ]
Are we the same person?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
HA HA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

I am not married... but I get a similar result from my parents. (" Why are you spending all of your hard-earned money for FLASHLIGHTS?!")

I'll live...
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
-tom

gorlank

Enlightened
Pssst... try Big Lou's on the corner of Fifth and Vine. You gotta be quick cuz he moves around in his van, has VIP's for $50 and L2s for $30.00, no questions asked. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Seriously, the BST Forum on here has great deals on it all the time, you gotta be quick on the trigger though. Good hunting.