• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTT: My TNC Keylux N-cell for bored out L5 body

JanCPF

Enlightened
Okay here is your chance to get a piece of unobtainium. My TNC N-cell proto type is in bare aluminium with the serial number P-24 designated on the tailcap. But before you jump up and down over this, there are some conditions.

First of all it has been riding on my keychain for about 6 months, and is NOT in mint condition. However almost all scratches are very superficial and could probably be buffed out. The light is perfect in any other way, and has a nice bright and snow white flawless output.

Next - In order to get this collectors item, you must either own a bored out L5/M2/C2 body (which is in mint condition on the outside), confirmed to work flawlessly with a Pila 168A (the fat one), or you must be a *capable* modder and commit to buy an L5 body (e.g. from jcciv) and bore it out to accommodate the fat Pila 168A cell. Remember not to bore out the whole length of the tube. I think there has to be a couple of mm. at the lamp assembly end, that is not bored, in order to let the outer spring of the lamp assembly make contact with the body (Any of you who has done the procedure, please chime in). I'm willing to wait for you to modify, but won't send my Keylux before you have tested the body with a Pila 168A or similar sized Li-Ion cell. I didn't post a picture of my Keylux here, because I don't know if there is anyone who is interested in this trade, but I can mail a photo to you if you fulfil the conditions.

You pay for insured and traceable shipping charges to Denmark of your L5 body. You also pay for the shipping from Denmark of the Keylux, and take the risk of loss in transit of this item. Insured parcel would be approx. $30. Non insured would be about $6.

First to post "I have a bored out body" gets to trade. If after a couple of days, no one has posted this, then the first post that reads "I'll buy a body and mod it" gets to trade.

Thanks for looking.
Jan

JanCPF

Enlightened
Hmm? Thought at least someone would post. Is it a bad offer? Or is it just because there are very few bored out bodies around, and the task of making one is very difficult?

Jan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif