• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Wanted: pulled luxeon stars

teststrips

Enlightened
From what I can tell, a lot of you guys buy a light, yank the original LED and put in a TWOJ. Before I go and buy/ruin those expensive 1st quality stars, I wanted to play around with some less desirable speced stars.

I don't know what they are worth, so but name your price. I also have coming to me 50 of the 26K mcd 5mm leds, and would trade those if someone was willing.

What do you guys normally do with your pulled stars? Do you use them? I hope they don't get tossed in the trash!

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
What KevinL said.
Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I have some.
What will you be using these for?
Some 26,000 t5 leds seem like a good idea too.

I accept paypal, money order and 26,000mc leds as payment in your case teststrips. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dimwatt

Newly Enlightened
Even ones with their tiny little "wings" (GASP!) pulled off are still usable. I have managed to solder wires on a couple so don't trash those with the leads, tabs or whatever broken off! I would be interested in some damaged ones if any of you saved them. Perhaps I could fix them up and send on to teststrips:)

dimwatt

dimwatt