A2 LED colors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Talmadge

Flashlight Enthusiast
So, with multiple LED colors available for the A2, what did you pick (those that ordered one?).

I've ordered a white LED model, but now am re-thinking that decision. Blue and green LEDs are always brighter than white. Sure, white has shows true color, but if I had to, I could always flash the main bulb. Usually, I'd rather have brighter light. Plus, blue LED light is eye-catching in a way that might be useful.

Joe

Brock

Flashaholic
I usually stick with white because I have yet to see a smooth beam from any other LED color. So I am going to go with white. I am also thinking I don't need a brighter LED light since I ahve the main lamp for those brighter needs.

ygbsm

Enlightened
I ordered a white and a red. The white because I thought it would be useful for most situations where I don't need a really bright light and because I thought it would ship first, and the red because it might be useful when deer hunting. The pictures in this forum of the LEDs make it look like they are replaceable.

HiLumen

Newly Enlightened
I ordered both of mine in white because I was told that they would ship first. If they work as well as I hope, a red one will be in my future(surefire willing)!

fasteddie

Enlightened
Anybody have an A2 yet or know when they are shipping? BTW, I went with white because I was advised that it would be available first. I'm going with red when it becomes available.

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bumping this thread up from the past. What is everyone experiences with their A2 LED colors? Now that the A2 has been around for a good 5 years, I'm sure there can be much discussion about different color uses and advantages/disadvantages in certain situations. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts