Midwest serial killer "B.T.K" arrested...

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Midwest serial killer \"B.T.K\" arrested...

Interesting. He was a prolific murderer then stopped for a long period of time, then started again. On the west coast, there isn't any mention of BTK, but relatives I have in the mid-west tell me it was a big deal.

From yahoo:BTK arrested

--dan

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Re: Midwest serial killer \"B.T.K\" arrested...

Along those same lines...When I saw the news today I mentioned it to several people and was surprised over half of them didn't know who the "B.T.K." killer was.

K A

Enlightened

And I happen to LIVE in the city in question (Wichita, KS). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Personally I just tuned it out like I do with all the other stuff that's on TV. I just try to get on with my life instead of worrying about such things. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

jhereg

Enlightened

It's a small world isn't it? I'm in Wichita, KS also. It was mildly amusing when I opened the paper yesterday & instead of Oscar news on the front page, BTK was the top headline.

daloosh

Flashaholic*,

I had to google BTK when the news broke on CNN to find out that it stood for bind-torture-kill. I thought he was some weird Burger King killer ("BK broiler"). He's not eligible for death sentence since killings did not fall under time period forseen by the law.

daloosh

Latest posts