Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ha nataral sadly i scatched my bare one badly but note use the hell outa it

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nekkid Aluminum rules /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Well...atleast for 5 of us it does. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Britt

AuroraLite

Enlightened
I had a HA3 black out of practicality, but do think Al bare probably has the best look.

Robban

Enlightened
I would gladly tell you, however I still haven't received my 3 free lights in different finishes from Charlie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

loalight

Enlightened
It's a really tough choice for me between bare Al and HA3 Nat. I like 'em both for different reasons, and I just can't pick a favorite. Which is unfortunate, because I need to sell one of them soon to pay for my LC..! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, I'm a little surprised by the color that is trailing. Why don't more people pick that one considering it suppose to be more dressy according to another thread. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Robban

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Sinjz said:
BTW, why does it look like there are 2% missing? The total isn't 100%. HUH?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]
Rounding "errors". They're rounding off to integers which eats up some of the percentage when adding up.

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
The best looking one is whichever one happens to be in MY hand!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

MrMimizu

Enlightened
I voted for the one i own.
but thats cuz the one i own is the best looking lionheart. If i wanted a boring black light, i'd play with my scorpion or maglites.
HA NAT all the way!