• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:Katokichi Ichishiki CR2 Flashlight**SOLD**

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just picked this up from Lars a couple days ago. I bought this on impulse because I just had to satisfy my curiousity. Unfortunately, I really can't afford to own this right now. This is an incredible little light, almost like a piece of art.

$248 shipped in USA, add $4 for insurance if desired. Will also ship International, buyer will pay actual shipping charges. PayPal preferred (see my profile for terms), I will also accept a MO. Thanks for looking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

IMG_0441.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
Lars said:
Well somebody had to be first.Circumstances force me to give this one up.It has been unpacked and did suffer from the flicker which was cured with a quick tighten and a Duracell CR2.It is otherwise exactly as it arrived just yesterday.I will ask what I paid, $248 shipped.

[/ QUOTE ]

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:Katokichi Ichishiki CR2 Flashlight

Looky there, six minutes again!

[ QUOTE ]
DaGunn said:
Wow! It sold in only six minutes... you gotta stay on your toes around here. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sold to prescottrecorder, pending payment.

Peter

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP received, thanks! This will ship Priority Mail insured on Monday.

Peter

nirad

Enlightened

I'm always a day late /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

charlesn

Enlightened

Funny that the THIRD owner of this light will have it in his hands before I get my light from Japan!

Anglepoise

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
charlesn said:
Funny that the THIRD owner of this light will have it in his hands before I get my light from Japan!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there something going on here? Are these lights just too small for actual use. This light being sold and re sold three times strikes me as a little odd.

The distance from ones mouth to ear stays constant but cell phone manufacturers still want to get their product smaller and smaller.

Maybe with lights there is a 'sweet spot' in size?

Just mulling things over.......

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast

It seems too small to me untill I turn it on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif
It is almost to small.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened

No way...these lights are just perfect. Just think bunny wabbit with Godzilla inards...

Flavio

cue003

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will have to say that these lights are absolutely fantastic. there are very small and extremely bright. I gotta figure out how to do a 2-stage switch. I have 2 of them.. both in HA Natural. One with engraving (cpf special) and another plain one with no engraving that is running a RWOH configuration etc. Simply amazing. I use the RWOH more and put the other one in the safe.

Thanks

Curtis

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast

I once did a "moonwasher" two stage switch for a KI-CR2 and it worked great - maybe I need to sit down and make one for my LE-CR2 #060 too .. and I totally agree that Mike and Kato did a fantastic job on these, as usual I should add /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Klaus

2dim

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
"This light being sold and re sold three times strikes me as a little odd..."

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe just being able to hold this little jewel, and marvel at it's beauty and precision for awhile, is worth paying the shipping charges...

prescottrecorder

Newly Enlightened

Or maybe, like me, you kinda wish you had gotten on the original list, and missed it the first time it sold in SIX minutes and happened to log on right when it went on sale and NOBODY had grabbed it up yet, and were overwhelmed by impulse. Maybe when I have more time to think about it, I'll rethink whether or not I can actually afford it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

prescottrecorder

Newly Enlightened

The light arrived today /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif It's everything I hoped and more. It's not going anywhere but in my pocket /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I'm surprised at how small it is and yet perfectly easy to hold and turn on and off one handed. I think that for now, it's my most beautiful light.