GOSSIP! NEW IMPROVED Streamlight 3C !!

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I heard from a "reliable source" that there will be a "tailcap clickie" "improved" version of the Streamlight 3C, 10 LED light, due out around Jan 15th.

Brightguy.com should have them around Jan 15 also!

Don't know anything more about any improvements, brighter, longer running, etc, just that there will be no need for "twist on - twist off" motion.

This is one of my favorite commercial lights. Hopefully, this improvement will make it even better!

Raven

Enlightened
Yeah this is what I heard. That's why BG was sold out, I think, because they are waiting for the new models.

Raven

Chris T

Newly Enlightened
Hmmm. I like my current 3C's as they are (I have one of each) the tailcap is good for quick checks and the twist on switch at the head is pretty KISS.

Just my opinion.

Chris

Gadgetman7

Enlightened
Originally posted by Chris T:
Hmmm. I like my current 3C's as they are (I have one of each) the tailcap is good for quick checks and the twist on switch at the head is pretty KISS.

Just my opinion.

Chris
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I agree. I like the fac that I can pack it in my suitcase and not have to worry about it accidently turning itself on. But, I'm sure I'l order the new one too.
rolleyes.gif
Addictions are horrible things.
wink.gif