• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Lionheart, Aleph3 and SF L4

qballxx

Newly Enlightened
I have some lights i'm needing to get rid of.

1st up is a McGizmo Aleph3 with a 2x123 body running 5w LED in HA-Dark Gray Finish. It also comes with a extra Aleph1 head with out the Light Engine. This light does not come with a tailcap but you can pick one up for around $20.00 or so. I'm also not sure what LE the 5watt is running. I asked McGizmo to build me a 5watt A3 to run on 2x123 power source. This is what he sent me. I paid $250.75 plus shipping for it back in Oct 04. <font color="red">SOLD.</font> I accept paypal and money orders.

2nd up is a Surefire L4 with a Berkeley Point SureFire Swivel Mount Collar. <font color="red"> SOLD. </font> I accept paypal and money orders.

3rd up is a MR BULK LIONHEART Numbered 274 in HA3 finish. The light comes with a extra reflector and MR Bulk Li-on Heart Pocket Clips purchased from tacticalwarehouse.com, A Pila -150a battery and the pila battery charger. The light has been carried a few times and shows no sign of damage. <font color="red">SOLD</font> I accept paypal and money orders.

Make me a offer on something. I'm not looking for trades right now since I need to pay off my new Glock 37 I just picked up.

InFlux

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
qballxx said:
1st up is a McGizmo Aleph3 with a 2x123 body running 5w LED in HA-Dark Gray Finish. It also comes with a extra Aleph1 head with out the Light Engine. This light does not come with a tailcap but you can pick one up for around $20.00 or so. I'm also not sure what LE the 5watt is running. I asked McGizmo to build me a 5watt A3 to run on 2x123 power source. This is what he sent me. I paid $250.75 plus shipping for it back in Oct 04. <font color="red">I'm asking $185.00 shipped overnight.</font> I accept paypal and money orders...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take it- pending an answer to my PM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
qballxx, the LH arrived today thanks. Just as an FYI, there's a pretty good dent/bend in the lip of of flatend rim. It looks like it suffered from a pretty good fall. This particular LH was planned to be carried in the car anyway, so it's not that big of a deal to me, however if I had intented to hold on to this for anything other than actually using it, I'd be asking for a refund.

qballxx

Newly Enlightened
This_Is_Nascar,
Where is the dent? I did not notice it before I sent it out otherwise I would have mentioned it to you. Was the box damaged at all? If your not happy with it let me know offlist and we can work something out.

Thanks,
Chris

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
On the outside lip of the bottom. It's impossible to have occurred during shipping, since you did a real nice job of packing. Like I said, I'm OK with it based on the intented use. If I have a chance tonight, I'll take a picture. That's for your willingness to work with me on this, but we're OK, thanks.

InFlux

Enlightened
PM replied. I'll take the Aelph set. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just need your PayPal info. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

InFlux

Enlightened
Hi qballxx,

I haven't received the (overnight) shipping confirmation (or the light) yet. Could you please advise? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

-Rob

InFlux

Enlightened
Hi Chris,

Thanks for the update! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hope you're feeling better... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick.gif

-Rob

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Chris, I'd also like to thank you for your offer to me on the Lionheart. As I discussed in my PM, that's really not necessary and I'd refuse your attempt to refund any of my payment. While I do appreciate the offer, it's not needed. I feel that I got a great deal on this package and am happy with the result. You take care of yourself.