ARC AAA Fair Market Value//ARC Investment

Status
Not open for further replies.

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you keep an eyeball on them at ebay, they seem to be selling in the $70 - $120 range, more or less, depending on type and condition. They sell for less here, as you may know.

I buy them just because I like 'em. I don't think they are much of a long-term investment because eventually something will come along thats smaller and brighter and better, but you never know.

Part of the equation is that their numbers are limited. As soon as Peak announced that it was ending production of its multi-LED lights, I had to have one (and got one). Five minutes earlier, I couldn't have cared less.

best regards

Turt

Enlightened
Fair market value... that phrase can be an oxymoron at times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/touche.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
I bought one at the "original" price late last year, but I see them being sold for up to $100 (a bit lower here than on eBay; I'd say 'round $65 here -80 for the AA version).

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
I for one haven't taken mine off of my keychain. I like it too much and I'm proud to have it continue to serve me. I won't be selling it for profit and getting a replacement peak/whatever. It will only be replaced if it fails, and I don't think that will happen anytime in the near future.

Fair price? I don't know if there is one... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.