PT Eclipse

RonM

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's a pretty cool light. The ability to choose lower power modes is a nice plus with the limited runtimes of button batts. The detachable carabiner style clip is neat as well.
ECL-1.jpg

D

**DONOTDELETE**

So does anyone own this light now? Is it time to upgrade my Photon 2s to this? (Yes, I have an ARC LE always on my keychain as well).

Can anyone do an exact comparison in weight/size and light output to the various Photons? I'd love it if someone with an accurate gram scale weighed both this and the Photon 2. (I like lightweight things).
smile.gif

PocketLights.com

Newly Enlightened
I have a Princeton Tec Eclipse. It is brighter and bigger than a Photon Microlight. I prefer the Photon II Microlight on my keychain because it is lighter and smaller. I think the Eclipse is an excellent pocket light and is great for attaching to a bag or coat because it can detach from its clip.

Eclipse Specifications
Dimensions: 2.75 in. X 1.25 in X 0.5 in
Weight: 0.5 oz
Batteries: two lithium coin batteries
Waterproof: Yes

Photon Microlight Specifications
Dimensions: 1.625 X 0.875 X 0.25 in.
Weight: 0.33 oz
Batteries: one lithium coin battery
Waterproof: No

Zephyr

Enlightened
For those of you who lives in California, Sports Chalet has them for about $12.99 or so. I bought one of these puppies and they are indeed an excellent alternative to Photons which cost a bit more than the PT Eclipse. They are significantly brighter plus the added modes. The only drawback though is its size. It is a bit bigger and wider than the Photons I think. But I would recommend this to anyone of wants multiple modes for their EDC.

ZEPH