Hi Peoples!

TheLightItBurns

Newly Enlightened
Hi im new to flashlights. I basicly like anything that deos something cool. Flashlights are great i like to know how they work! I like lazors and stuff..... I basicly like almost everything. I dont own any expensive flashlight.. yet but i have some good ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif well not 50 dolar ones..

I got told about this site by my friend maxa baker ok then see you on the fourms bye!

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif
You will find it very educational...entertaining....intoxicating...and if you are not cautious.... extremely expensive! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Sean, and Welcome!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stay a while, and learn to spend more than $10 on a flashlight. (A LOT more) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

greenLED

Flashaholic
You're doomed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif there is no escaping the grip of flashaholism... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Welcome!