What was it?

AndyB

Newly Enlightened
Hi all! I was looking for an item I saw a post about a while ago, maybe a year or two. For the life of me I can't find it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif It was a decorative led tabletop'ish lamp with multicolored leds in the base and a tall clear crystal-like, probably plastic, pyramid shaped top that was illuminated by the leds in the base. If I remember right there were two different versions. One just did random colors and the other did the random colors that reacted to music. If anyone knows what this was called and/or has a link I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

-AndyB

AndyB

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the response DSpeck, but unfortunately that's not it. I have a Zzz..lite which I like a lot. The light I am looking for was more futuristic looking. From the pictures I remember seeing it was a tall pyramid shaped crystal which sat on a black base. Actually the more I think about it I think the top was made out of lucite. The leds were in the base and lit up the crystalike top from underneath. Kind of like the crystal display bases you see a lot of now, but much bigger. From the pictures I assumed it was at least 12 inches tall.

-AndyB

AndyB

Newly Enlightened
Those are kinda cool, but nope that's not it either. Thanks for trying DSpeck. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I guess they weren't that popular. Maybe that's why noone seems to know what it is.

-AndyB

AndyB

Newly Enlightened
That's pretty darn close to it, but the ones here had a clear top. Also I remember it being more elongated and had a higher quality look. And there was a model that reacted to sound. Another thing I remember was that the color changing pattern was supposed to be totally random. Thanks for the help guys.

-AndyB