Star Wars Episode III

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
This site has MAJOR SPOILER PICTURES so if you don't want to spoil the movie don't look.

Here it is.

Although I think the story has been re-written a bit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Flashlight Enthusiast
The prequels, while just mediocre to average quality so far my opinion says, they do succeeed in making me look at Anakin in a different light.

In the originals, Anakin (i.e. Darth Vader) was pretty much a one-dimensional character, a cold blooded killer and almost pure evil. His redemption in ROTJ didn't seem sincere, I think he sacrificed himself to protect his son, but could care less about everyone else that he had hurt as Vader.

But, actually seeing what led Anakin from being the good-hearted but angry boy in TPM to the sociopath after ROTS really can make one more sympathetic to his plight, my opinion says.

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK everyone needs to sit back and let gooooooo of your feelings about Star Wars and just click the link for amusement.

Again it has *MAJOR SPOILERS* but it seems no one here is into the Star Wars movies anymore so I figured it wouldn't matter.

MrMimizu

Enlightened
I didnt' click on it since I like SW.
I'm gonna bring my lightsaber and turn it on during all the duels! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Actually, I'll prolly let the crazy fanboys do that.
I'll just go watch it in a digital projection theatre and that'll be as much fanboy as I'll get.
But I still might buy a lightsaber after seeing this

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
[ QUOTE ]
MrMimizu said:
I didnt' click on it since I like SW.
I'm gonna bring my lightsaber and turn it on during all the duels! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Actually, I'll prolly let the crazy fanboys do that.
I'll just go watch it in a digital projection theatre and that'll be as much fanboy as I'll get.
But I still might buy a lightsaber after seeing this

[/ QUOTE ]
Be cautious with your new sabre That has been posted before /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Or be impressive
Or be John Travolta??

Tree

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was actually a petition somewhere to get that the starwars kid a cameo in the Star Wars movie. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif