how clever is your right foot?

DaFiend

Enlightened
how clever is your right foot?

This is smart

How Smart is Your Right Foot?

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot but you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off he floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so ......... .. And there's nothing you can do about it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DarkLight

Enlightened
Re: how clever is your right foot?

its tough but you can do it...helps to look at your foot..lol..

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yeah, you can do it. Took me about 20 tries but I did it.

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now try this: Write a sentence with your right hand, write the same sentence backwards with your left hand and juggle 3 frisbees with your feet all at the same time. You will be amazed at how easy it is. For more of a challenge, add playing a kazoo through your nose.

code09

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
BlindedByTheLite said:
my foot didn't change direction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Im with blinded, i tried it once, and nothing changed...my foot must be super clever....or else extremly stupid

code09

Enlightened

I wonder how many ppl that read this actually tried it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif
And i wonder what ppl that saw that try was thinking /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast

I noticed that it all depends on how you write a six. If you rotate your foot clockwise and start drawing a 6 from the middle inner part then it is very easy because you are drawing clockwise.

I can do it either way but I think it is because of having experience playing musical instruments which makes me pseudo ambidextrous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kryosphinx

Enlightened

Here's something else.
1. Put your hand flat on the table
2. Curl your middle finger under your palm so that the second joint is touching the table. (The joint that is second from the tip of your finger. Make sure that the curled under part is flat against the table.)
3. The whole side of your thumb should be on the table, with the base of your palm and the tips of your index finger, ring finger, and pinky. The second joint of your middle finger should be on the table with the upper half of the middle finger flat on the table underneath your palm.
4. Now try to lift your ring finger.

eluminator

Flashlight Enthusiast

I don't think feet are clever. I think the question is, does your brain have enough circuitry to rotate your foot clockwise while rotating your hand counter-clockwise at the same time?

Maybe we ought to start out with something more basic. Can you walk and chew gum at the same time? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mednanu

Enlightened

Because of the coriollis effect, it will be reversed for people in the southern hemisphere. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif However, the same sort of thing will happen to them ( in reverse ) if they make counter-clockwise circles with their right foot and try to trace out the number '3' with their right hand. This might even work for people in the Northern hemisphere if they concentrate really hard on Koala bears and Kangaroos while attempting it.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*

The best term that can be used to describe me is "reverse ambidexterous".
That is, I write normally with my left hand, but when I try to write the same text with my right hand, it comes out backwards and inverted - the text can be read by viewing its reflection in a mirror.

I write left-handed, and prefer to use a knife left-handed, but use right-handed scissors and can openers.

Latest posts