Something goes BUMP in the night . . .

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
. . .for what light do you reach? Do you change lights to check out the back yard? What light do you leave with your S.O. (significant other)?

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
Something goes bump in the night, I go for the one hanging off the front of my AK47 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Its a Brinkmann Maxfire, for now.

evan9162

Flashlight Enthusiast
The one on the left /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

lp2-1.jpg

50W MR-16, 15 degree beam. 1 hour portable car headlight.

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast
Magcharger.

But I am beginning to wonder if an A2 wouldn't be better. It is nice to navigate by something dim and red that can't be seen easily, then have something with a little throw when you need to flush out the dark places.

Scott

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know every possible noise in my house so, I grab a bright light, up to and including the Thor 10 MCP, since blinding light works great as long as you keep it well in front and away from you. And that's after I have grabbed the phone. Other items depend on what I perceive the noise to be.

I'm old school. It isn't a house you'd want to break into, both because of what isn't in it, and because of what is in it. We ain't got much, but we got a lot.

wasabe64

Flashaholic*
My PR24 - I have OSA, so it would have to be a pretty loud BUMP to wake me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

If I have to move around the house, my VIP is on the side table.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I grab my G2Z with HOLA.... and a medevil double spiked ball flail replica. Theyre going to wish they got shot instead...

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
USL!!! 3000 plus lumens of blinding white light! If it's a noise I determine I need a weapon for, the 2D version with the Ruger .40 and hollow points!!

Of course the 6D version works REALLY well as a club, too!

Bill

junior

Enlightened
SFG2 or SF6P and mostly Glock22 .40cal

Interesting that quite a few people still go with the ole Mag D's.....I think its cool.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mag85 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Those bad guys are gonna get an eyefull... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif