• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Jets22"Blackbird" Run2 Part2

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
Jets22\"Blackbird\" Run2 Part2

Part one is found here!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Jets22\"Blackbird\" Run2 Part2

Thanks Roy,

I look forward to Brock's imminent return. His last post said he was feeling a lot better and that is GREAT news. Health problems suck no two ways about it.

As frustrating as it is to have a flashlight problem, I'd rather nothing but those vs. body problems. At least for most flashlights there are replacement parts. The same can't be said for my ailing parts. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Good luck Brock.
Take care,
-LT

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator

Any progress being made on the last batch of Blackbirds?

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Brock, sorry to hear that you were not well. Really hope you're much better now. Take care. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bump.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Jets22

Enlightened

I am going to pull the parts out this week and start back building if everything goes well. I should have a couple ready by next week. I am waiting on some Nitrided replacement parts from the parts lost during the hurricane but still have enough complete nitrided parts here to build some complete BB''s out... When this is complete The designs for the revsion 3 Blackbird project will start. (something that started back in April but lost when the shop was destroyed)

Thanks everyone..

Psychomodo

Enlightened

Thanks for the update Brock. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Hope you're feeling better.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

We are all glad you are feeling better Brock, and the thought of another revision of your blackbird makes me want to say Aghhhh !!! another light for me to buy, gotta start saving now augh!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif

I hope you continue to feel better and maintain good health.
Doug

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif Keeping the candles burn'n.

mudman

Newly Enlightened

Hi Brock - hope you're feeling better. Any good news on the remaining Run 2 BBs?

mudman

Newly Enlightened

Hi Brock - Don't mean to nag, but we haven't heard from you in a while... Is there any news on the remaining Run 2 Blackbirds?

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

Were you able to get a couple of the final 15 built?

Haven't heard from you in a while. Hope you are still feeling better and better.

-----------

- Jeff

Lunal_Tic

Flashlight Enthusiast

He mentions here that he hopes to be rolling after a test on the 25th. I hope all goes well. I have a feeling it's not one of those tests for which you can study.

Good luck,
-LT

Jets22

Enlightened

I go into the Hospital 6:30am on the 25th for a Nuclear stress test..Will see how the results turn out guys.. A got a couple Blackbirds out Friday..Waiting for feedback from the new customers..one was still out of town. Haven't forgotten about anyone and am looking to finish these last couple. I then will have some good news to post on a light project that was started prior to loosing everthing during the Hurricanes and is now being started. Also a new Collabration light is in the process. So finally..a little good news. Thanks for the e-mails guys.

Brock

mudman

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the update, Brock! Rest up, and I'm sure those test results will come back with flying colors...

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks for the updates brock, as mudman has said and I will copy his feelings we are all sure that these test results will comeback with flying colors. stay safe and healthy Brock

doug

Psychomodo

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
Jets22 said:
I go into the Hospital 6:30am on the 25th for a Nuclear stress test..Will see how the results turn out guys..

Brock

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm keeping you in my prayers, Brock, especially during this time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif