MSN Messenger Version 7.0 Beta (HELP)

DaFiend

Enlightened
I have downloaded MSN messenger 7.0 Beta. In my opinion, its pretty damn wild, heaps of cool new features like winks, being able to nudge etc.

My problem is, i've downloaded it at work, and at home. Now, this is where it gets a bit weird. On my work PC here i have an option for "handwriting" or typing. If i choose handwriting, i can draw and write stuff with the mouse. writing is a little cumbersome, but still cool, drawing is better. Its pretty damn funny actually.

I don't have the "handwriting" option at home though and really want it. Strange thing is, my home PC is FAR superior to the cruddy DELL i have at work here.

Is there some software or something i am missing on my home PC?

Any thoughts are appreciated. I highly recommend this new version, even if it is a beta, and macrohard program .

EDIT: I might not have been clear on the software part, i think its a program that interacts with messenger, not part of the messenger program itself that is missing.

Saaby

Flashaholic
I work at MSN so we've been playing with it for a few months now. It's pretty hit or miss if the computer has it or not, but I think all the computers I've used the past few days have had it so maybe IT gave it to everyone.

I heard a rumor that they removed the handwriting feature, but I am thinking that -- especially given the way Microsoft likes to share components (Spell checking in MSN, for example, is dependent upon you having Microsoft Office) that the journal viewer missing is more likely.

DaFiend

Enlightened
After downloading the 2 journal files i function was there on my home PC. I think the the software on my work PC was already there, or at least a version of it.