Gearbest        

Thread: PALight red/white cones

Enlightened

Default PALight red/white cones

I was curious if anyone has used the red or white cones offered for the PALights? Seems it would make a cool tent light. Also can I use the cones on my older PALigths (onestar,PALight gold)? Any help appreciated.

Default Re: PALight red/white cones

I had gotten the red and white cones a few months ago. Didn't have much use for the red one. I love the white one. Makes the light easier to find in the dark and makes the light function like an area light on high.

Flashaholic*

Originally posted by medix:
    I was curious if anyone has used the red or white cones offered for the PALights? Seems it would make a cool tent light. Also can I use the cones on my older PALigths (onestar,PALight gold)? Any help appreciated.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I have a an older Pal Gold unit. The white cone that TXWest sent me is an extremely tight fit into the older units, but with some silicone applied, it will twist in.
    (That cone was made for the newer Pal line, which has just a little bit bigger opening for the lens).

Enlightened

Thanks for the info, I think I will order a white cone and mabye a workman model to complete my arsenal.