Wish me luck

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm about to go in for a job interview. :twitch:

The interview is actually for the job I have been doing for the past 6 months, but I've just been acting. Unfortunately there is a history (not too extensive though) of hiring someone else even when there has been one acting in the job for a long time. But fortunately the team I'm in is very supportive and wrote good reports about me (all true of course /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ).

Anyway, here goes ...

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks guys. I'm back now. It's all out of my hands from now on so I'll have to wait for the verdict.

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. I will let you know! There's a LionCub at stake here if I don't get the job. Now that makes me nervous!

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks everyone for your prayers and support.

I got the job!! Yeehaa

Apparently the panel's decision was unanimous, so I must be okay. They said that my application was topped by a couple of the others (there were 28 applicants), but that I floored them in the interview.

Honestly, I don't remember being that good!

Anyway, thanks again guys! I know that you helped me get this job (and LionCub!)

Cheers

*edit* I just noticed, but what a way to make post number 1000! Now to go and have some cake ...

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
bindibadgi said:
Thanks everyone for your prayers and support.

I got the job!! Yeehaa

Apparently the panel's decision was unanimous, so I must be okay. They said that my application was topped by a couple of the others (there were 28 applicants), but that I floored them in the interview.

Honestly, I don't remember being that good!

Anyway, thanks again guys! I know that you helped me get this job (and LionCub!)

Cheers

*edit* I just noticed, but what a way to make post number 1000! Now to go and have some cake ...

[/ QUOTE ]
Haha it must be the luck of tha Irish! (Ever watch "Dodgeball"? Uh oh, I hope I havent jinxed you... DONT CHOKE ON THE CAKE!)

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Par Tay!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Good job on the interview!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

jaids

Enlightened
"I don't remember being that good"

I wonder how many times you've said that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif