SF question - same diameter clickie for M2/C2 ?

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw posted here some months ago now that SureFire was going to release a hard anodized clickie tail-cap for the C2 & M2 that was the same diameter as the body. Just as the clickie for the E2e and L4 is the same diameter as the LOTC which comes standard with the E2e, these clickies were supposed to be almost look-a-like replacements for the standard HA LOTC.

Has this already happened and I've missed it, or if not, when will these be available, or are there now no plans to offer such a thing?

Thanks in advance for your help and I apogize if the answer is easily found somewhere. I looked on the SF web page and have kept an eye on all of the CPF forums, but I haven't seen hide nor hair of this.

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SF question - same diameter clickie for M2/C2

These have been available for awhile...
The Z58 is the HA model and the Z59 is the black model IIRC.
I'm sure Al will show his awesome tailcaps picture anytime soon now.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast

I would love to see a picture of one installed on an M2 or C2. I looked at the Z58 on the SF website, and it looks just like the oversized clickie I once ordered for my D2 with that awful rubber surround. It did NOT look like what I am thinking of, which is just like a LOTC, but with a clickie action.

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, well since it looks like Al isn't arround today, here's a quick (and crappy) pic:
Clickies.JPG

The bottom one is the low profile clicke for P/C/M series.
Edit: the one you saw on the SF website is the Z48, not the Z58

dougmccoy

Enlightened

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Z58 wont fit into the V70. tailcap down (at least it doesn't in mine) shame really!

Doug

js

Flashlight Enthusiast

OOOOOO! YES! This is excellent! I am so psyched. Not sure how or why I missed this, but it makes me want to buy a C2 (again). Thanks very much for the pictures, everyone.