• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Special Edition/Limited Aqua Colored Aleph*SOLD*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
From a limited run of aqua splash colored Aleph1 head with 1x123 body & McE2S tailswitch with 15ohm resistor IIRC from
here.

It's the second from the right in this photo & does not come with any Light Engine. Condition is mint, never carried. Selling for $155 shipped by registered standard airmail to anywhere in the world. (Will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in the mail). Please post a "I'll take it" here & send non-CC PayPal only to address in my profile. PM me for a different address for credit card funded PayPal (plus 4% please). Thanks for looking.
aqua-black-set.jpg

Photo credit : Don McLeish

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Special Edition/Limited Aqua Colored Aleph bod

RPM,
You are quickly building a "Nice" collection! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

{edit} Oh you need a LE, may I recommend Darell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast

Yes, I have managed to spend this years tax refund quite efficiently. All you guys warned me! I'm hooked.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

RPM, congrats. Will ship it out on Monday. Thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif