• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 47.3mW Leadlight for sale!!

Roga_Danar

Newly Enlightened
I bought 10 leadlights from Z-bolt.com and got very lucky with 2 of them. I applied the pot mod to them and got two that ended up over 40mW! The one I am selling here ended up at 47.3mW, (coherent lasercheck power meter used) pretty incredible. This is very rare from what I have experienced with leadlights. 4 ended up under 10mW and the other 4 ended up under 20mW, with the best one being 18.2mW.

This pointer will easily burn holes through trash bags, cut electrical tape (if stretched) and BURN your skin in a second if you point it at a freckle or draw a black or red dot on the skin. Very powerful, beam is incredibly briliant at night.

Pointer is the shiny chrome style. I have used it very little since I bought it January. Definately less than 10 minutes of ON time. Ships with all original equipment, metal case, fresh batteries and the cardboard sleeve.

Selling this for REDUCED to $150 dollars shipped and insured. Paypal (+3%) or USPS money order accepted. Compare to Wicked lasers price of $274 for a 40-50mW model.

Last edited:

Roga_Danar

Newly Enlightened
Price dropped to $150 shipped and insured! I need a quick sale as funds are needed for another microtech knife. Thats 47.3mW of greenie power!!

Last edited:

bootleg2go

Enlightened
Hi Roga,
What kind of warranty do you offer on your 47mw leadlight? I ask because I modded mine and got between 45-50mw and then after about 2 hours of use (never on for more than 15 seconds at a time and then always at least 30-60 cooling period) it fried and now the output is 5-7mw max. Since I modded it myself, it's not covered by warranty; but if I were to buy it from WL it would have been covered for 90days.

Thanks
Jack