really like my Pelican M6 LED

bjn70

Flashlight Enthusiast
This was one of my first really good lights. I carry it in my car because of its output and the new style sheath has a separate pouch to carry 2 spare batteries.

I work mostly in the office but occasionally I have to visit building construction projects for various reasons. A few weeks ago I was at a high school checking out the stage rigging 50 feet above the stage so I took my QIII in my pocket. With some artificial lights there the QIII didn't have quite anouth throw to light up the rigging 50 feet up. The next time I took my M6 and it does have plenty of light to see what I needed to see way up there. It was certainly a big difference compared to the stock MiniMag that the electrician was using. Today I had it at another construction site looking at airconditioning equipment above the ceiling. I can count on getting comments from the uninitiated that it is bright or powerful. To me it's easy to carry and it really does the job.

E

Emilion

Try L5, you'll love it~ I work in office too, but sometimes I hv to do some maintenance tasks for our outlets. SF's L5 is a power house which has a pretty well balance on throw and spill. BTW, ur TL3 throws pretty well too, its one of my favorite light.

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
The PM6 is a fantastic thrower. I discovered this while working with a PR-T head (DB917, TW0L Lux3) which uses the Pelican's reflector, and it could launch a beam of light 330 yards and still be visible. Very impressive.

Flashlight Enthusiast
The new Lux 3 version with HA 3 and regulation will take a standard M6 LED (excellent light) and make it even more excellent my opinion says.