Aleph 3 Luxeon 3, 2 cell *more info pls*

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
I keep hearing of this long throwing LED combo, I just can't seem to find the info I want. I need a price on the entire package complete. It seems everyone has a different way of describing the parts, I finally learned how to say "Aleph" correctly, now I am interested in buying one.
Please dont send me to "the shop" I have tried to make sense of it all and the confusion keeps me from coming back.
So, if this thing comes preassembled and ready to fire up I would like to know where to go for more info, on it entirety.
Thanks!
David
Oh yeah, my goal is a LONG throwing LED.

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you! In about 15 minutes when these pictures open on my 28k dial-up I'll get to see one!
The prices came up instantly, and thats part of what I wanted, they are much cheaper than I had anticipated.
I didn't see that osCommerce page in the past, that was the key one for me, the missing link between me and a throwing LED.
I thought I would have to choose between reflectores and stuff, that was bothering me. Ignorance I suppose.

Ok, now tell me how wonderful the light is and how far it throws.. I'll go get my bed ready in the garage for when the wife gets home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Fiatlux

Newly Enlightened
I could not get into the McGizmo FAQ section for weeks, old and slow system....so I copied ALL 48 pages...might be an idea for reference for the future. Os Commerce and the shopp, are the same....Os sells the turn key Aleph's, and Darell, and Chop, build and sell the custom Aleph's. The options and combinations are endless, but when you get into the tons of "either / or's" it sometimes ...becomes "and's"... and "budget" becomes the joke of the day !!! Good luck, with the Aleph's and the wife.