im at dads

raggie33

*the raggedier*
a little bird told me .peole may be wondering where i am.sorry i forgot to say before i went that i was going to dads .didnt think of it at time and dads pc is upstairs near granmas room and he is on dail up with only 1 line so pc axcess is hard.i hope ya all are well im fine have a gread week everyone

PeterB

Enlightened
Good to hear that everything is ok /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
You scared us raggs! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm vey glad to hear you're OK!!!

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am glad to hear from ya! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Don't disappear like this again/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad71.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif....please-Please- PLEASE let someone on CPF know. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Man, we miss your posts and since you are a "regular"...we worry/wonder when ya leave us without "checking in"!!

Thanks for posting, we'll sleep better tonight and look forward to your regular posting frequency when you get better access!

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Hi Ragster,

Glad to hear that you're ok. We were gettin' worried! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif Now I can sleep better tonight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
WooHoo!!! Raggie is back!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

We all missed you!!!!!!

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
a little bird told me .peole may be wondering where i am.sorry i forgot to say before i went that i was going to dads .didnt think of it at time and dads pc is upstairs near granmas room and he is on dail up with only 1 line so pc axcess is hard.i hope ya all are well im fine have a gread week everyone

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad to see your safe and back Raggs! Since when was charlie a bird?

Greta

Flashaholic
I think we're going to have to put a tracking device on raggie... with one of those little shock thingies too... so if he goes off again without telling us, we'll just give him a little "reminder" jolt so he'll "remember" to check in with us...
fighting38.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ... Eddie... you're just going to have to get used to the fact that we all care about you... and worry about you... and miss you. It sucks, I know... but that's just the way it is... so suck it up, my friend... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon11.gif

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whew!
The CPF is like the mob, we have to know your wereabouts at all times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif Good to hear everything is fine you your end, Rags...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol thank ya everyone.im bad at forgeting stuff lol for instance i recalled to bring my pc and flashlights and camera but forgot my suit case with cloths lol.then its so hard to get pc axcess here.i have to type so quiety.for sure next time i will recall to leave a note.i didnt realy expect to be here so long..today i put in some led garden lights for them.lol i helped em pick em out.im like saying ya must get led..tomorow i have to install a toliet.and remove the old one yuckkk.and install a few ceiling fans.well cacth ya all later.dail up sucks i dont have paintace for it

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie, I really thought you ran away with a new girlfriend and got yourself lost in love with her.
(been there done that) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
lol thank ya everyone.im bad at forgeting stuff lol for instance i recalled to bring my pc and flashlights and camera but forgot my suit case with cloths lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome back raggie!

Hey, you didn't forget anything. You brought all the essentials, especially the lights. Never mind about the clothes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif

How about.. raggie's GPRS/3G/Iridium/INMARSAT data link fund (whatever provides the best data coverage) so he'll never be without access to CPF? He brought his computer after all...

Santelmo

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
..today i put in some led garden lights for them.lol i helped em pick em out.im like saying ya must get led..tomorow i have to install a toliet.and remove the old one yuckkk.and install a few ceiling fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you just needed a breath of fresh air and thankfully, this post confirms it. I think its a sweet thing you're helping out your folks Raggie /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif