Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get the Surefire L2!

• Get something else!

• Total voters

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am in a stalemate.. To get a flashlight.. or not to get a flashlight. I walked through the store and saw the APPLE SHUFFLE.. My problem.. should I get the Apple Shuffle or the Surefire L2?

jaids

Enlightened
Doesn't the ipod have a shuffle on it? Besides it's a mac product vs a surefire product on a flashlight forum.

Now to get a way for Radio KoL to be wireless. Hmm... maybe via sirius or xm...

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
No.. Its just I am in a stalemate.. I have the Surefire e2l, e1l, G2, Inova X5T and am looking into the Surefire L2... I am a flashaholic (which my parents find unhealthy) but I also LOVE music...

-tom

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are you thinking?!

Get the Surefire <font color="red">U2</font>! Seriously, that really IS the be-all-end-all LED light. If I was going to the end of the world, and I could take only one light, that would be it.

Don't bother stepping up to the L2 then the U2, go all the way, you might save money too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DaveT

Enlightened
Hmmm...you've got some lights already. Go for the music. In fact, you can combine them (in a way) and get the U2 edition of the iPod...then, your next purchase can be the Surefire U2. A nice, matched pair. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Dave

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
You're on Candlepower Forums...get the flashlight!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yea, I say the Shuffle. You have lights already, get something different once in a while that is just as handy. The shuffle doubles as a USB Pen Drive key as well I believe, cant go wrong there.

Cameron