• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired USL Payment Info (Pt. 1)

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to the official Payment thread for the Ultimate Stealth Light by bwaites!

Part 1 of the sign up thread can be found at Official USL Sign Up List (Pt 1).
Part 2 of the sign up thread can be found at Official USL Sign Up List (Pt 2).
Part 3 of the sign up thread can be found at Official USL Sign Up List (Pt 3).

More information may be found in<ul type="square">[*]The REAL USL Part II and Prepay early notice!
[*]Battery construction details & History of the USL
[*]USL First Impression[/list]
Part 2 of the payment info thread can be found at USL Payment Info (Pt. 2).

Please do not make any further posts! Closure of this thread by a moderator has been requested.

Ray

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: USL Payment Info (Pt. 1) - Now Accepting Payments!

All requests posted in the previous thread have been included in the list above.

The first list update to show payments may not be until Monday morning. We've been working on things most of the day and I'm ready for a short little break before the fun starts up!

Thanks to everyone for their help with getting Bill and I your information. I really appreciate how great everyone's been to work with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Re: USL Payment Info (Pt. 1) - Now Accepting Payme

Ray, The 2-price heading and note below are a little confusing to me. Were the price headers intended to be cashPP and CCPP?

Larry

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast

First,

Let me thank everyone for all your help!

This has been a major effort by js and now Codeman to get to this point!

We are ready to go!!

Here's how it will work! The lights will be built in 3 sets of 25, DETERMINED BY ORDER OF PAYMENT!!!

The exception are a few "SPECIALS", which will be done within that first group.

I'll be back later with more.

Bill

Dizney

Newly Enlightened

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast

Larry and everyone else,

Please check the columns on the table for amounts due vs. received. Since there are so many options, Ray has totalled everyones accounts individually.

Shipping is still not included as a part of the cost, since I have had multiple requests for cases and I'll wait a while to see if doing that is justified.

The PayPal amount is irregardless of CC vs Cash, as I had to upgrade to a Premier Account to allow CC transactions and I am charged 3% on everything, regardless of the type of transaction, as I understand it.

Bill

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast

Dizney is the winner of a small prize as the first Paypal payment!!!!

DID I MENTION THAT THERE ARE PRIZES DISTRIBUTED AT RANDOM, (WELL I PICKED THE SPOTS, BUT NO ONE ELSE KNOWS!) THROUGHOUT THE PAYMENT TIME LIST??

OH YEAH, THAT WAS ONE OF THOSE THINGS TO BE ADDED LATER!! Consider it added!!

Bill

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congratulations, Dizney! I've updated the list for you.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

Bill, we all appreciate Ray's considerable efforts! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif (He might remove the period at the end of your PP address and save some other half-blind idiots like me some minor grief. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif )
(I gotta start using the "larger text" setting by habit, as I missed a certain column!)
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif anyway! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Larry

BVH

Flashaholic

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif Sign-up list showed my second light at $283 but price list shows it at $268. 1 extra reflector would make the difference. I ordered one extra some time ago but cancelled. Payment reflects the $268 price.

I want to THANK all of you tremendously for all of the work that has gone into getting this project to reality! I am very excited to get my lights!

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Larry - Thanks for catching that! I didn't put UBB code around the email, so the forum software did it for me...or I should say it tried to! It's fixed, sir.

BVH - My apologies. I forgot your discount for the second light. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Anyone got any wheaties handy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast

The list has been updated. Pending payments will show once I've received confirmation from Bill.

Didn't someone say something about taking a break earlier? I think CPF has done something to me. To quote Agent Smith, "I seem to have been infected by it." I can't seem to control myself anymore and I start /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif and shaking if I don't have a light within reach. HELP! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast

The list has been updated to show payments that are pending confirmation.

DaveNagy - you'll be updated in the next one, tomorrow morning.