• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom Alephs - A2 Head, TW0J, NG1000, 1x123

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Folks,

This light was a custom job someone request I do for them, then I bought all the parts, and they disappeared. As such, it's up for sale here now.

The light sports an Aleph 2 head, 1x123 battery pack, 15-ohm standard McE2s Tailswitch, TW0J/NG1000 Light Engine, and a bead blasted, satin grey finish. Also included is a fresh CR123 cell from BatteryStation. Without further adieu, the pictures:

31052.jpg

(The one on the left)

31056.jpg

(The one on the right)

305051.jpg

(Far right)

3/8/05:
If anyone is interested I've also got this Aleph as well:

31054.jpg

305054.jpg

It's got an A2 head, 1x123 pack, 10-ohm FT Cap, and an NG1000/TW0J (white) light engine, and comes with a fresh BatteryStation 123 cell.

I'm looking to get $225 shipped via USPS Priority Mail for either of the two, plus PayPal fees. Please claim the light here in the thread, then PM me as well if you're interested.

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Enrique

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Re: FS: Custom Satin Grey Aleph 2, TW0J, NG1000, 1x123

Hey guys, they are very nice bead blasted aleph2 and for a very reasonable price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Don't miss it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I can't wait for mine to arrive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Nice job Endeavour, bead blasted aleph are so cute /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Dr_Joe

Enlightened

Hey Enrique,
I love the bead blasted aleph you made for me ! If you had an extra bead blasted aleph 2 head I would gladly take it to compliment the aleph 1 head I have now.

If not, are either of these (complete lights) still available ?
Joe

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Joe,

The one with the standard McE2s is still available - the other one was done for FrenchyLED.

At the moment I don't have any extra A2 heads - but probably will be able to make some in early-mid April.

-Enrique

Dr_Joe

Enlightened

Thanks Enrique,
When you do get to bead blasting again, I'd love to have both an A2 head, and trim tailcap. I just love this light !
Thanks again,
Joe

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom Satin Grey Aleph 2, TW0J, NG1000, 1

Beautiful. This is just a step above!

Wilkey

Led_Blind

Enlightened

Thats one nice looking light. If 1.5 and/or 2x123 tubes came with i would take it now...

How's the 'feel' of one of these?

analogguy

Enlightened

I want the one on the left (in the top picture). Love the trim tailcap.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Led Blind - if you order some parts from the shoppe and have them shipped to me, I can strip and blast them for you no problem.

Analogguy - Unfortunately I don't have any spare FT caps - the others are being used, and the one in the picture isn't for sale. Sorry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*

Don't sold mine to other /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Analogguy, you could buy the one with MCE2S tailcap and order a second FT tailcap /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Just my 2 cents /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

analogguy

Enlightened
Endeavour - I'll take the one with the MCE2S tailcap. Could I also put in a standing order for a FT tailcap to match when you can get to it? Damn you and your logic Frenchy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom Alephs - A2 Head, TW0J, NG1000, 1x

hmmm. Any chance of an A2 or A3 chromed head?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

The fully blasted Aleph is sold pending payment, the other partially blasted one is still available.

Cromag: Ginseng wants some done in EN, I may look into that at some point. However, not for another few weeks, at least.

Dr_Joe

Enlightened

Enrique,
That partially bead blasted one is just beautiful !
It's got the aleph 2 head and FT tailcap I was looking for. Why have 1 custom aleph (with spare head and tail) when you can have two ? I can't pass it up ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast

E,

Congrats on the sales! I knew these beautiful units would go quickly. I'm glad that I can still admire them in the pictures you posted.

Wilkey

oldeng95

Enlightened

they are beautiful, and ive heard of great results with the lux3 and nexgen 1000, but is it brighter than the HDS 60 lumen?????
Paul