pictures and music on dvd?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ok i asked this question before and got good answer/but sadly it the program recomened required a mpeg2 plug in which was 20 bucks.so what i need is a way to put pics and music on a dvd(for my grandma )so it can automaccaly play her music and automacaly scrool thru her pics and play on dvd player.she dont even know what a pc is.im almost there but not quiete

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
raggie,
I know you can put your presentation (including pics & music) on a CD with Microsoft's (may be for XP only though?) free Windows Movie Maker 2.1 (and it's pretty cool, you can do all different types of transitions, zooms, pans, etc.).

With 3rd party software (I'm almost "sure" there's some "freewares" out there), you can then put it on DVD (with a DVD burner of course)...but off the top of my head, I don't know what that program would be "just yet"...I'll prowl around!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
cool ty sig im on dads pc and he has xp.my grandma loves lookin at her pics.some are very very old.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
opps sadly it seems to be a wmv file.i don think they play on dvd players.but perhaps there is a way to convert it for free lol.i dont mess with mpeg2(dvd files) a lot im more used to mpeg 4 or divx