• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD-FS: NIB LION HEART,NEVER USED,NOT EVEN TESTED

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened
SOLD-FS: NEW IN BOX LION HEART, NEVER USED, NEVER TESTED, BATTERY AND CHARGER STILL IN PLASTIC FROM MR. BULK, NEVER OPENED. LION HEART LIGHT REMOVED FROM BLISTER PACK ONLY TO GET SERIAL NUMBER (#234). PRISTINE, JUST LIKE THE DAY CHARLIE SHIPPED IT. ALSO COMES WITH SEPARATE (NOT ATTACHED YET), UNUSED LION HEART CLIP, STILL IN FILM CANNISTER IT ARRIVED IN. We are the original owners of the LH and accessories. I believe this is called the natural HA finish, it is a light silver/grey hue (re: the term "natural HA"--this is what I remember it being called from my emails with Mr. Bulk). My daughter and I are selling this Lion Heart and will share our remaining LH in order to get in line to buy the Lion Cub. FIRST TO POST, "I'LL TAKE IT" HERE--GETS IT. $300 SHIPPED, paypal preferred. Thanks!

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: NIB LION HEART, NEVER USED, NOT EVEN TESTE

Hi Peter,
My LH came and remains in a blister pack envelope or blister pack pouch inside a black Pila box. The battery is in a very small plastic bag with a zip lock. The charger is plastic. The two brass/gold color charger inserts or spacers are in a small plastic bag with a zip lock. It also includes a memo or note from Charlie typed on 8 1/2 x 11 paper (I assume this note came in all LH's). Thank you for you inquiry.

Mike75

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it!!!!
please read your PM!!!

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened

Hi,
"arewethereyetdad,"--it's your's, SOLD pending payment.

"Mike75"--thanks for the pm two hours ago indicating payment ASAP; unfortunately, you cited two conditions along with your promise and have yet to respond to my concerns about them. While I don't necessarily mind international shipping, I have real issues about your second stipulation (which remain unresolved and unaddressed and likely, a "deal breaker"). I am sorry and hope we can continue to exchange thoughts cordially and in good will--perhaps even "striking a deal" in the future over some else. Thank you for your interest and initial contact.

All the best to you both!

Mike75

Newly Enlightened

I wasn't able to acces the net while driving home, you responded one hour after my first post, don't you think I should be given at least the same time range to respond to yours??? But hey, no hard feelings, if you've already promised it to
"arewethereyetdad" - well, bad luck...

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened

SOLD-payment received.
"arewethereyetdad"-thnx!
"Mike75"- recheck times on messages, wait time was more than an hour, even then--concerns over 2nd condition never addressed. as you say, "no hard feelings"

lk99bt

Newly Enlightened

Mike75 was a "stand up guy" in his pm's to me and I look forward to doing business with him in the future--if he'll go for it!! Sorry for coming across curt and a bit rude--maybe I need to add some roughage to my diet instead of my dialogue!!!! :))) p.s. The rest of you folks were great, too! Thanks.