• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN: Jets22 ARC LS (pics) + extras

Filament

Newly Enlightened
Well, I hate to do this, but I've got to sell it. It is a Jets22 mod'd ARC LS with a 3W TWAK or TVIK (he wasn't sure which) and glow powder in the head. It has an NX-05 optic and includes both the original TSP AND an original ARC twisty. Fantastic condition with only a tiny nick in the HA coating thats about the size of a pencil point (this is right at the open end of the head section lip). Includes a new 123 battery. Price is $210 and includes shipping via Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation to th US. Payment by check or money order only, no trades or international shipping please. First "I'll take it" posted here gets it. Email me with questions - I do not have access to CPF during the day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

$190 + Costco 2AA LED flashlight!

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Filament

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Jets22 ARC LS (pics)

bump for quick sale - email with any questions, gotta work weekends now too...

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Jets22 ARC LS (pics)

Sheesh... Lots of people looking at this thread. Maybe some beam shots or comparison data or links to related threads my help them all decide to part with some moolah /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif