Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• UNDECIDED

• Total voters

DaFiend

Enlightened
As the thread title states....... Do you think Michael Jackson is wacko?

I'm a little suprised the Michael Jackson issue hasn't popped up here yet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DaFiend

Enlightened
Noooooo! i stuffed it up by putting a start time! Can a mod fix this or what? i don't think i can1

DaFiend

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif idiot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif idiot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif idiot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif idiot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif idiot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif idiot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif idiot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif idiot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
I guess I can weigh in early....

Is the pope polish?

He's definitely wierd.

He paid off the last kid that sued.

He had alarms around his bedroom, but nowhere else????? (only other time I heard of that was a crime TV show reguarding a pedaphile)

You can guess how I'll vote.

DaFiend

Enlightened
Yeah, he freaks me out too. espescially when you look at how he looked when he was a kid, then compare that to now.... *SHUDDDDER*

If he goes to jail, i can't wait to see some of the pics without all that makeup etc that will get snapped.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Yes on both counts and I can't even begin to say how sick this guy makes me. He's as creepy as they come.

Even if by some miracle he's found not guilty he should be put on trial afterwards for looking the way he does. And then promptly shot if he's found guilty. So should any plastic surgeons who were involved making him look the way he does (I think Pinnochio is as good a description as any).

And any parent stupid enough to let their child sleep over at his place should be charged with child abuse.

BTW, despite complaints from some black leaders to the contrary, the current jury of mostly white woman is most definitely a jury of his peers.

StuU

Enlightened
This poor demented ghost was once a happy healthy attractive little black kid.

Now he looks like an insane villain from one of the Batman flicks......like Caesar Romero's portrayal of the Joker.

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
If he has gone through the multitude of changes on the outside, I as a a father can only imagine what is going on on the inside.
Pediphiles should be exempt from the justice system, no court. Tie them to the bottom of an empty pool and let each person who choses spit down on him until they drown. That is a far better fate than if I had a moment with them.

Fat_Tony

Enlightened
Very well put, JackBlades. What amazes me is the fact that some people (particularly in the Hollywood community) will defend him. I am a single guy in my early 30s. If I were to start throwing sleep overs with neighborhood boys, my neighbors would probably board up my house with me in it, and burn it down. Which would be the right thing to do, if you ask me. My point is: he gets a proportionately bigger "benefit of the doubt" because he is rich and famous, than anyone else would.

Lurker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I actually pity the guy. He clearly has had some screws come lose somewhere along the line. Probably as a result of being abused in the same way when he was a child. That does not earn him any forgiveness for harming children. He is a danger to society and should be put away forever. The parents who would allow him access to their children should also be brought up on appropriate charges. This was a surprise to no one. It is possible that the current accuser was sent in there by his parents hoping something would happen so that they they could later demand a huge settlement. If so, they should share the cell with Jackson.