Q for netflix subscribers

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you ever rented a multiple DVD TV season show? If so can you rent the whole season at once or is it just one DVD of the set at a time like blockbuster.

DaveT

Enlightened
It's as many DVDs as you've set your membership to (standard is 3 DVDs at a time). You can upgrade to more DVDs at a time if you want to (for an added cost).
But it works out OK - we've rented several series and, unless you're really dying to see them all in one marathon, it works out pretty well.
Dave

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
geepondy,

The discs in the TV season count as one DVD each, as common sense would dictate. So you can't get the whole season at once unless you've got a seriously upgraded membership. The standard memembership is 3 DVD's at once. And I have found that the DVD's get back and forth the day after they are put in the mail. So in my case, my wife and I often have one or more DVD's at home that we haven't fully watched. However, the weekends, when netflix doesn't ship, can slow things down to the point that we are waiting a couple or more days for new DVD's. But we're kind of avid watchers of certain TV shows. When we run out of these, I'll probably cancel our memembership.