Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ive tried it and I dont like it.

• Never tried it.

• Total voters

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perrier is basically carbonated water.. you can get it with lemon and lime and it is EXCELLENT!!! I drink it quite allot!

-tom

BF Hammer

Enlightened
On a side note, have any of the readers of this thread spelled "Evian" backwards?

N-A-I-V-E

Food for thought as I fill my Britta filter pitcher tonight.

MrBenchmark

Enlightened
Wow, I used to drink this all the time - it was the source of many jokes for my friends. Good stuff! I don't drink it often anymore though. Now I see it as lacking essential vitamins and minerals - like caffeine!

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am extremely fond of Sparkling Water. I seldom drink Perrier anymore, I've found another brand I prefer and that is a better buy around here.

I like it plain without any added flavors and absolutely no damn sweetener. I enjoy it on the rocks with a big slice of lime or lemon squeezed into it. I've had four 12 ounce cans since 1630 today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

*Retired*
"In style since 1793, Perrier has been a trusted brand since the mayor of Vergeze, France recognized the natural sparkling mineral water's exceptional qualities"

Nitrates 2.6
2.6 2-Chlorotoluene found at 3.7 ppb

Source: http://www.nrdc.org/water/drinking/bw/appa.asp (check out your favorite water here)

"In 2003, , a Showtime Quick Summary:
The time at which something is supposed to beginShowtime television network program, conducted an informal taste test of bottled water. They found about 75 percent of New Yorkers preferred tap water to bottled waters. They also hired a "water sommelier Quick Summary:
A waiter who manages wine service in a hotel or restaurantsommelier" to sell US$7 bottled water to the patrons in a fancy California Quick Summary:
A state in the western United States on the Pacific; the 3rd largest state; known for earthquakesCalifornian restaurant. The water sommelier filled each bottle with a garden hose directly from the tap, however, people just seemed to know the difference between a bottle of eau du robinet (French for "faucet water") and Agua de Culo (Spanish for "a** water") before they were informed. In the end, the hosts Penn and Teller Quick Summary:
Quick Summary not found for this subjectPenn and Teller, jokingly offered to sell their brand of water for US$150 per bottle."
http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/encyclopedia/b/bo/bottled_water.htm

lymph

Enlightened
I like carbonated water, but Perrier tastes kind of salty to me. Same with San Pelligrino. I just get the cheap stuff - plain old carbonated water.

turbodog

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
BF Hammer said:
On a side note, have any of the readers of this thread spelled "Evian" backwards?

N-A-I-V-E

Food for thought as I fill my Britta filter pitcher tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Food for through as I drink straight from the health dept approved tap water.

GiveMeLight

Newly Enlightened
Perrier once a great while. I generally prefer my plain water to be sensa gasso/au naturale/non-carbonated
I like san pellegrino lemon or orange drink (they do have as much sugar as Mt. Dew though) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
In germany, that stuff is more common to drink than water! I love that stuff. In Germany, its all high quality and quite inexpensive if I remember. I might have to ask my parents about that. Anyway, the kind produced in america, insultingly named "Seltzer" (to my opinion) is a bit cheap and loses its fizz in a matter of minutes if not hours. I miss old SprÜdel.... Did I spell that right? Anyone from Germany know how to spell it?

Edit: Sorry, I thought that Perrier was the common carbon. water.

Cornkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
Perrier is carbonated water.. It is VERY expensive not only for the taste, but because it comes from Perrier springs in France.. It is excellent..

-tom