Sportsman's Guide

vhyper007

Enlightened
Sportsman\'s Guide

Has anyone seen any of the lights from these people. They have one which has a 12 volt xenon bulb and what looks like 3 A19 adapters. In other words it will transform from 1 to 4 batteries or in between dependent on the number of adapters used. I called them and all they could say was that the light is Chinese made.
Only$45. MSRP $100

Anyone know these lights or have experience with them.

Vhyper

ConfederateScott

Enlightened
Re: Sportsman\'s Guide

I'm a member of the "buyers club" over at the Sportsmans Guide. I buy some stuff from them. However I have to admit that a lot of their stuff is very low quality. They say MSRP is $100? Yeah right, they just as easily could have MSRP'd $200. If they want $45.00 for it then it probably is a $25.00 light. They do have a good return policy though.

oklalawman

Enlightened

How can you go from 12 volt to 6 volt with out changing the bulb?? If it was a 9 volt bulb at 6 volts it would be underdriven and at 12 volts over. It sounds more like a sales gimic.

vhyper007

Enlightened

here is their ad:

The most blindingly powerful (and uniquely adaptable) Tactical Flashlight on the market!

ON SALE!

Click image to enlarge...

Engrave it! Add up to
3 initials... just $5!

It's literally a "convertible," with 3 screw on / off sections that make it variable in size and illumination-intensity. It's also rugged, ultra-bright, and more:

* The 12V Xenon bulb is so brilliant you can't look at it directly, and it keeps tight focus even at long range
* Heavy-duty aluminum body, with knurled non-slip grip
* The 3 segments each have a CR123A battery (included). So length can vary from 5 3/16" to 6 1/2" to 7 7/8" and brightness varies on having 2, 3 or 4 batteries in
* Gasket-sealed to be weatherproof
* Push-button tail cap on / off for tactical one-hand operation
* Weighs 8 ozs.

For law enforcement or top-flight "civilian" use, this is the Guide Gear® top-value deal! Get yours ONLINE quick... and have yours personally engraved for just $5 more!

!!! Limited Quantities !!!

Guide Gear®

And only $49.97

So What's the deal?

vhyper